Wreck Lawyers

Car accidents occur all too frequently in the Greater Houston area. The U.S. Census Bureau reports that 72 percent of Houstonians commute alone and on freeways, and crashes occur several times an hour. If you’ve been in crash, you may need the help of experienced Houston wreck lawyers.





Your Message

Call our wreck lawyers for a free consultation: (713) 275-2000


What should I do if I’ve been in a car wreck?

First, tend to the health and well-being of everyone involved. If anyone is injured, don’t move them. Call the police, and DO NOT admit fault or responsibility for the incident to anyone, especially to an insurance adjuster.

What can Houston car attorneys do?

An attorney can fight on your behalf against insurance companies, who may pressure you to quickly agree to waive your right to a jury trial. A lawyer can also advocate on your behalf to ensure you are compensated for lost wages, physical therapy, surgeries and other medical expenses.

What will that cost?

At Houston Crash, our car crash attorneys work on what is called a ‘contingency fee’ basis. This means our fee is simply a percentage of the total recovery, so if we don’t win your case and recover compensation for you, you owe nothing. 

Call us today: (713) 275-2000

Houston Crash Lawyers

Houston Crash is led by attorneys Rod R. De Llano and Paul Danziger. Both graduated from the University of Texas School of Law and have two decades of experience representing clients in vehicular accident and personal injury cases.
We have recovered more than $100 million for our clients from insurance companies and negligent parties, and we can help you determine whether you have a case against the other driver, based on an evaluation of the accident and the injuries you incurred. If the other party has offered you a settlement, we can advise you as to whether it is fair or whether you deserve more. Contact us today for a free consultation, so we can help you decide what is the right move for you.


Cases Settled


Wreck Lawyers


Legal Staff

Click to call (713) 275-2001